Data controller for processing your personal data is:
What personal data do we collect?
When you are in contact with us (for example, when purchasing, completing forms or visiting out website) we collect personal data about you. The data we collect are: name, social security number, address, email address and telephone number, purchase, order and usage history, IP address as well as information you provide to our customer service.
You enter your address yourself on the website or you provide it to our sellers via telephone or mail.
We therefore process your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes and with support of the following legal grounds:
Before a purchase
We process your personal data to create a quote. In this situation, we process personal data in order to commit to the purchase and delivery terms.
We process personal data to manage orders and to send messages about the delivery status. Processing is essential in order to be able to fulfil our agreement with you.
Customer support cases
We process personal data to manage customer support cases including, questions, complaints and warranty cases. Processing occurs in order to help you with your customer support cases, which are our legitimate interest, as well as to fulfil a legal obligation for complaints and warranty matters.
Improvements and developments
We process personal data in order to be able to improve and develop our services, our products and our technical systems. Processing takes place for our legitimate interest in order to update, improve and develop our services, products and technical systems.
Fulfilment of obligations under law
We process personal data to be able to comply with applicable laws, e.g. laws on accounting, tax or product safety. Processing takes place to fulfil obligations according to law.
Preventing misuse and crime
We process personal data to prevent the misuse of our services and to prevent crime, for example, fraud. Processing takes place for our legitimate interest in order to prevent misuse and unlawful use of our services.
This is how long personal data is saved
We save personal data as long as necessary for the purposes they are collected for or as long as required pursuant to laws or other statutes. Purchase and order history is saved as long as we are obliged to do in order to comply with legal requirements.
Customer service information related to purchases and complaints is stored as long as we are obliged to do so to comply with legal requirements.
Data for the prevention of misuse and crime are saved as long as necessary to prevent or report crime (for example, fraud).
We will respond to your request regarding any of your rights as soon as possible, but no later than within one month.
You are entitled to receive information about how we process your personal data as well as a copy of the personal data.
You can request errors or incomplete data to be corrected.
You are entitled to have your personal data erased in the following cases:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected or processed
- You have revoked your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that has taken place on the basis of our legitimate interest and your interest weighs heavier
- We have processed personal data in an illegal manner
- Personal data must be erased to satisfy a legal obligation.
Limitation of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the following cases:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that gives us the opportunity to check whether the personal data is correct
- We have processed personal data illegally and you object to the personal data being erased and instead request that its use be restricted
- You need the personal data to be able to establish, assert or defend legal claims, but we no longer need the personal data for the purposes for which they were processed.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data and we will for some time assess whose legitimate interest takes precedence.
Objection to processing
You have the right to object to such processing of your personal data that we process due to a legitimate interest. Processing ceases in such a case, if we do not have a legitimate interest that takes precedence over your interests or if we must continue processing in order to safeguard legal claims.
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us and that we process automatically due to an agreement with you or due to your consent, in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you can contact us or submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
If you do not accept cookies in your browser, several of the functions on the websites will not work. This is because the site will think that there is a new visitor each time a page is loaded.
CONTACT INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
+46 (0)10-480 47 00